A RESOLUTION IN SUPPORT OF OUR PRESIDENT
Whereas: Donald J. Trump has been elected and duly inaugurated as President of the United States of America. And,
Whereas: President Trump’s inauguration followed a vigorous campaign with numerous public debates wherein Mr Trump made clear his priorities and offered the citizens of the states a clear choice between his plan and that of his opponent. And,
Whereas: Almost immediately after President Trump’s election, a cadre of disruptors and sore losers mounted a coordinated effort to undermine the people’s choice of President Trump. These disruptors strategy included a campaign to undermine President Trump’s ability to effectively serve as our president. Some of these efforts included:
- Dilatory “recounts” in key states that were ostensibly requested by candidates of political parties that could not win the election – even if they won all contested votes.
- Incitement by Leon Podesta, the former campaign chairman of the Hillary Clinton campaign, to harass members of the Electoral College and undermine the credibility of that institution.
- Incitement of Clinton Supporters to engage in uncivil behavior during the meetings of the Electoral College. And
- Incitement of Clinton supporters to engage in “protests” which were effectively riots in places like Washington DC and Berkley CA.
- Incitement by Hillary Clinton telling her supporters to “Resist Donald Trump.”
- Meddling by former president (and Clinton supporter) Barack Hussein Obama that included his meeting privately with Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany, in an effort to undermine President Trump’s ability to lead as our head of state.
- Sabotage by Mr. Obama by inciting government employees and bureaucrats to behave as “deep state” actors, undermining our duly elected president, “leaking” confidential information and opposing through their positions as bureaucrats, the policies of the Trump Administration that were set forth during his campaign and chosen by the legitimate electoral process. And,
Whereas: The cadre of disrupters and sore losers continue to pander to fears of “Russian Collusion” assisted by Clinton’s supporters in the media and in various other institutions, venues and locations. And
Whereas: Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter, Maxine Waters, and Democrat and Hillary Clinton Supporter Al Greene have publicly announced their stated intention to impeach the president for any grounds that can be presented against him. And,
Whereas: Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager, Leon Podesta, is actively slandering President Trump calling the president “insane” and advocating for the president’s removal from office under the provisions of Amendment XXV. And,
Whereas: The level of sabotage to President Trump’s ability to serve as the duly elected president of the United States of America is unprecedented and unacceptable to the undersigned. And,
Whereas: it is obvious that the campaign to disrupt and disable our president and to smear his name and reputation is heavily promoted by Hillary Clinton and her campaign and supporters. And,
Whereas: The undersigned wish to express their utter dismay and disapproval of the campaign to disrupt, disable and smear our president. And,
Whereas: It has been obvious that since President Trump announced his candidacy, the main stream media has failed to cover him in an accurate, fair, and reasonable manner. The children of President Trump also have been maligned by the main stream media both in print and televised format which was not ever done to the family of former President Barack Hussein Obama. Also, obvious on election night, the American people spoke to elect a man firmly planted in the belief that he would speak FOR the people to bring greatness back to their country. We the people share his frustration with the media and desire he is heard without interference or misrepresentation from the media. And,
Therefore be it:
Resolved that the undersigned calls upon the public, civic leaders, elected members of congress and the media to decline any grant of aid and assistance to efforts from any source to disrupt, disable or smear the ability and reputation of our duly elected president. The undersigned further goes on record to publicly condemn Mrs. Clinton and her supporters for their unpatriotic and inappropriate efforts. Be it further;
Resolved that the undersigned requests of our elected officials that they also publicly re-affirm that the efforts of Mrs. Clinton and her collaborators are unpatriotic, inappropriate and harmful to the legitimacy of our government, our form of government and to the long term stability of America itself. Be it further;
Resolved that since President Trump speaks FOR the people, we the undersigned are asking for him to forego formal press conferences, where his words are being reported out of context, and instead have the old ‘fireside chats’ with and directly TO the American people so that there can be no misrepresentation of his comments and concerns for our country. Be it further;
Adopted this day _______________________ by action of the
______________ County Republican Party executive committee.
Attested to by ________________________________ Secretary
of the _____________________ County Republican Party as the official act of